Although Franklin won’t be having fireworks or a parade this year to celebrate the Fourth of July, there are plenty of other activities going on!
From the Franklin MA Fourth of July Coalition, here’s the schedule of remaining events. All festivities take place at the Town Common. Have a wonderful time!
|Friday, July 3rd:||• 12pm-10pm Food Booths and Amusements Open
• 3pm-5pm Tyler Zajac Solo
• 7pm-10pm Corvairs (oldies band)
• 10pm LASER LIGHT SHOW (with sound and 3D glasses)
|Saturday, July 4th:
|• 12pm-10pm Food Booths and Amusements Open
• 12 noon Children’s Parade
• 1pm-5pm Children’s Entertainment
Anna and Elsa from FROZEN
Jamie Barrett (Franklin’s own)
Flippo the Clown
• 7pm-10pm Groove Doctors Band (local musicians)
|Sunday, July 5th:||• 1pm-7pm Food Booths and Amusements Open
• 2pm-5pm BATTLE of the BANDS (prizes will be awarded)